lördag 21 mars 2015

Friends and freetime

On my spare time I study, hang out with friends, swim and much much more! I don't really have to study that hard/much because I've already got straight A's and school is really easy, I would say. So I've got a lot of time for other things to do in my freetime. I love to swim, I've been swimming since I was five and I really enjoy it, I'm good too. It's a great sport, it trains my whole body and you don't have to wear your sweat so you feel fresh the whole time. The water is so soft. 

I have some close friends that I love and they are the only ones I need. We have a lot of fun together. You don't really need manny friends if you've got some few friends that treats you right. It's unnecessary to be popular with fake friends. 

I love living with one of my best friends because I feel like it brought us even closer. We never fight and we balance each other out so well. I don't smoke or drink, I drink only at parties and just a small amount. I think that it is quite stupid to smoke. You will stink and not only that, you can get so many diseases from it like cancer for example. 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar